The tremendous problems that face working people in our country, and around the world, call for a labor movement that can carry out aggressive struggle against the organized forces of the employers on all fronts.
UE is dedicated to building that kind of a labor movement, for our own members and for all workers. UE produces a wide range of materials to help our members understand and take action on the issues we face in the workplace and in society, which you can find here:
- Information for Workers: Articles from the pages of the UE Steward, our regular publication for stewards.
- COVID-19 Resources: Includes resources for stewards and local unions, demands locals should consider making on employers, suggestions for what to do if COVID-19 comes into your workplace, summaries of recent legislation that provide relief to working people.
- The Fight of Our Lives: An online toolkit to help nonunion workers fight for safety and fair pay during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Preparing for and Conducting a Strike: A UE Guide
- Fighting "Right to Work": A collection of resources for doing political education about "right-to-work" and building effective unions in "right-to-work" conditions.